It took us a little while but we could finally finalize the final day schedules. Sorry for this sentence…
Bands are still moving from one stage to another because of technical issues that have to be taken into account to offer the best possible stage set-up for every band.
But we have the day schedules! And of course day tickets are also available now.
A ticket for day 1 (Thursday) can be yours for only €55. Friday and Saturday are both €65.
Don’t forget that Thursday May 5th is an official holiday.
Tickets can be sold in The Stargazer Store.
Btw, 50% of all combi tickets are already gone!
- 65daysofstatic from UK
- Tides From Nebula from Poland
- NILS GRÖNDAHL from Denmark
- Obscure Sphinx from Poland
- Spoiwo from Poland
- Environments from Romania
- Mutiny on the Bounty from Luxembourg
- Slowrun from Finland
- Fall of Messiah from France
- This Will Destroy You from US
- Pelican from US
- CHVE from Belgium
- My Sleeping Karma from Germany
- IIVII from USA
- YODOK III from Belgium and Sweden
- Her Name Is Calla from UK
- Syndrome from Belgium
- Kokomo from Germany
- Barst from Belgium
- Illuminine from Belgium
- Eleanora from Belgium
- Baikonur from Chile
- Sounds Like The End Of The World from Poland
- Monnik from Belgium
- Russian Circles from US
- Arms and Sleepers (full band) from USA
- yndi halda from UK
- Collapse Under The Empire from Germany
- Dirk Serries' Microphonics from Belgium
- Thank U For Smoking from Italy, Sardinia
- Nordic Giants from UK
- I Am Waiting For You Last Summer from Russia
- Herbstlaub from Belgium/Germany
- Upcdownc from UK
- Wyatt E. from Belgium
- The Hirsch Effekt from Germany
- Flies Are Spies From Hell from UK